Monday, January 30, 2006

Visitors

Never experienced staying in the house for too long (approx 2.5 months) in my entire life without going out. My world is just evolving inside the house of the Candazo's where we are temporarily staying. My hubby's in Japan for a business trip for a couple of months or so. It's just me, our baby, my hubby's family and the househelps. I barely go out (just to nearby Mercury drugstore), I mean I can't go out (to stroll around) because I'm still recuperating from surgery. Also the fact that I'm not familiar with Marikina yet. Haven't tried going around the place riding PUVs, always with a car.

But my maternity leave wasn't very boring at all. Thanks to my close friends, families and relatives who paid me some visit even though we we're miles away from them. It relieved me of my loneliness somehow. My very dear uncle from US whom I've not seen for almost 5 years together with his wife visited me. Though for just a couple of hours of conversation over lunch, it made me feel at home again, together with my family and relatives. Not to forget to mention my bestfriends' (Phen and Ileen) visits. A very cheerful chit-chats over what's happening around. It somehow polished my guest-hosting which I've never practiced for so long now since I used to be a guest, always. =)

No comments: