Sunday, December 25, 2005

Feliz Navidad!

My first Christmas with a husband and a baby on the way. Can't really have our own private noche buena for the first time as a family since we lived together with my hubby's parent's house. Just went along with the flow of their family's Christmas gathering tradition of early dinner and gift giving. I used to celebrate Christmas when I'm here in Manila with all of my noisy but enjoyable relatives til past midnight of eating, fun and merry-making.

I miss going home to Davao for a Christmas vacation.

I miss those fun Christmas celebration with my relatives at Tierra.

I miss those crazy and endless picture taking during Christmas eve with all of my cousins.

I miss feasting on all the food served during noche buena (can't eat much today due to my diabetes).

Though there are some things I miss, I'm still grateful my hubby and baby-inside are together spending Christmas 2005.

No comments: