Sunday, December 25, 2005

The Great Wait

Going to the doctor last week for Riza's check, we brought with us the birthing bag that she prepared several weeks ago. We were prepared for any recommendation the doctor might say during her check, either C section or induce labor. There was an atmosphere to joy and nervousness when we went to the doctor. Joy, because we would like to see our baby before Christmas (this will be the greatest gift ever) and nervousness because she might recommend a C section. Then, you might ask what her recommendation? She recommended for us to wait for another week before inducing labor (sigh =I).

One more week to wait for our little bundle of joy to come. But I consider this 1 week the longest wait so far. Knowing the exact date when the baby will be born and waiting for that date is killing me. I'm so excited I can't hardly wait.

No comments: