Monday, November 07, 2005

Inaugural

Everything sets out from a beginning. Been thinking about joining the blogging bandwagon a year and a half ago but just couldn't find the time and the perfect theme for the site. I can't say that what I've started is perfect either.

I've been keeping seasonal tangible journals before. This time I'm paranoid on the method used in creating one over the net. It's elusive! There will be no substantial thing I can hold on the memoirs I've created if I can no longer access the internet or if the storage servers got destroyed for some reasons. There are countless of possibilities. But I'll write anyway! I don't want my thoughts just to come out and go through my head. Ideas are meant to be proliferated.

This blog site is not mine. It's ours. My husband will have his contributions as well as our child which I'm bearing right now. We'll be teaching our little one as early to write and express ideas =) . Somewhere, now or some time in the future, someone will see our family life as inspiring, entertaining or even maddening. It doesn't matter though, it's our life anyway.

This is dedicated to my family which I treasure most.

No comments: